The International conference on Advanced Research in Education, Teaching and Learning is a must-attend event for academia, researchers, and scholars. It is supported by numerous universities and scientific communities around the world.
Covering such important topics as special education, education policy and leadership, learning psychology, assessment and evaluation, machine learning, inductive reasoning, and 320 others, this engaging education and learning conference will cover the latest trends in the field and address common challenges.
5 REASONS TO ATTEND ARETL
- Gain valuable insights into the trends in education, teaching, and learning.
- Take part in cross-border idea exchange and networking.
- Learn about innovative solutions to challenges in the field.
- Find inspiration and research subjects for your next academic project.
- Explore Athens – one of the world’s oldest cities that historically was synonymous with ‘knowledge’.
DEADLINES TO KEEP IN MIND
- Counselor Education
- Educational Foundations
- Education Practice trends and Issues
- Theory and Practice of Physical Education Development
- Teaching Materials and Courseware Construction
- Education and Research Management
- Educational Measurement and Evaluation
- Teaching method Promote
- Curriculum, Research and Development
- Early Childhood Education
- Teaching Talent Training
- Special Education
- Home Education
- Elementary Education
- Primary Education
- Secondary Education
- Comparison of Child Education in Different Countries
- Educational Administration
- Education Policy and Leadership
- Rural Education
- Student Affairs
- Lifelong Education
- Education, Research and Globalization
- Teacher Education
- Education and Management
- Continuous Education
- Higher Education
- Public Education Policy
- Comparison of Sports Education in Different Cultures
- Sports for health education
- Adult and Continuing Education
- Lifelong Learning
- Teaching and Learning
- Learning Difficulties
- Learning Psychology
- Inductive reasoning
- Machine Learning
- Language Acquisition
- Science Education
- Social Studies Education
- Business Education
- Music Education
- Art Education
- Adult Education
- Health Education
- Language Education
- Mathematics Education
- Health Education
- Human Resource Development
- Medium Education
- Assessment and Evaluation
Make ARETL your publication platform of choice. Submit your paper and, if accepted, reach hundreds of thousands of researchers, scientists, students, and other academics around the world.
All accepted research papers will be published and indexed in the conference proceedings. Publication opportunities include with such prestigious indexed journals as ISI and Scopus indexed journals, among other international publications.
All accepted abstracts will be published in the conference abstract book ISBN 978-609-8239-55-3. All full papers sent for conference proceedings will be accepted through a double blind review process and will be published electronically in proceedings with a DOI number.
City TourCity Tour
Heart of Ancient Greece---
We would also like to offer the participants a one-day city tour free of charge. Great chance for participants to mingle around as well as appreciate the city of Athens famous for its vibrant culture, architecture, Art scenes and excellent cuisines. organizing committee will offer the participants a city tour free of charge.
We look forward to see you all on May 3 – 5, 2019 in lively Athens.